The Financial Services Industry
Complexity creates the need for expert guidance and help. Consider the IRS tax code, even modest income earners need the help of professionals to prepare their tax returns. Investing is no different. The financial services industry thrives because investors feel overwhelmed and look for help managing their hard-earned money.
Like the IRS tax code, investing has become increasingly complex. Despite this reality, investing can be summarized into two key questions:
- What can I expect to earn on my investment?
- When will I get my money back?
Additionally, what type of investments you select will be guided by one of three primary investment objectives:
- Growth – How can I make my portfolio grow?
- Growth & Income – I’d like my portfolio to grow, plus start earning some income.
- Capital Preservation & Income – I no longer work, so I need to protect my money and earn income to pay for my retirement.
At Stadia Capital, our aim is to make your life simpler by providing focused investment opportunities that meet your objectives without complexity or management fees.