Capital Preservation & Growth Fund
Designed for investors seeking growth, the Stadia Capital Preservation & Growth Fund delivers protection from market volatility and freedom from sales charges and account management fees. With the Stadia Capital Preservation & Growth Fund, you can reinvest your monthly income, increasing your principle and generating higher returns. Reinvestment will be treated as simple interest income generating an annual 1099-INT. Alternatively, an investment can be tax-deferred through a self-directed IRA.
Structured as a private placement, the fund is designed to perform like a bank certificate of deposit, featuring a defined rate of return for a specified period of time. While bank CDs offer FDIC insurance, this comes at a steep price – meager returns. By deploying capital into investments that generate net interest margin coupled with senior lien rights, Stadia Capital is able to provide our clients better returns with solid capital preservation and no market volatility.
You've Worked Hard. Now It's Your Money's Turn.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Monthly income reinvested
- Growth of capital generating higher returns
- Emphasizes capital preservation
- Protection from market volatility
- No sales charges or commissions
- No account management fees
Learn More About Our Certificate of Investment
Get our free, no-obligation Investment Overview that shows how our Certificates of Investment could be the ideal choice for your portfolio. In it you’ll learn:
- Fifteen (15) reasons our Investment Certificates differ from other products in your portfolio.
- Easily compare key features and risks between popular investment products.
- How Stadia Capital could be a great partner for your fixed income investment strategy.