Self-Directed Retirement Account
Stadia Capital Group has partnered with a Preferred Custodian to offer our investments through a Self-Directed retirement account, at no cost to you ($800+ value). The added benefit of utilizing a Self-Directed retirement account enables earnings to grow tax deferred (Traditional IRA), or tax free (Roth IRA). Combining Stadia’s Capital Preservation & Income Fund with a tax-advantaged retirement account supercharges your nest egg and is the right choice for smart investors.
All offerings available through a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA and Solo(k). Unsure what type of retirement account is right for you? We staff two Certified IRA Professionals and would love to help. Reach out to our Director of Client Relations – Stacy Sheetz at 916.883.3488 or email@example.com.
You've Worked Hard. Now It's Your Money's Turn.
Key Features & Benefits
- Retirement accounts through a Preferred Custodian – annual fees paid by Stadia Capital
- Tax deferred growth – Traditional IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Solo(k)
- Tax free growth – Roth IRA
- Roth Conversion option available
- Assets may be passed on to beneficiaries through an inherited IRA
Learn More About Our Certificate of Investment
Get our free, no-obligation Investment Overview that shows how our Certificates of Investment could be the ideal choice for your portfolio. In it you’ll learn:
- Fourteen (14) reasons our Investment Certificates differ from other products in your portfolio.
- Easily compare key features and risks between popular investment products.
- How Stadia Capital could be a great partner for your fixed income investment strategy.