Self-Directed Retirement Account
Stadia Capital Group has partnered with a Preferred Custodian to offer our investments through a Self-Directed retirement account, at no cost to you ($800+ value). The added benefit of utilizing a Self-Directed retirement account enables earnings to grow tax deferred (Traditional IRA), or tax free (Roth IRA). Combining Stadia’s Capital Preservation & Income Fund with a tax-advantaged retirement account supercharges your nest egg and is the right choice for smart investors.
All offerings available through a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA and Solo(k). Unsure what type of retirement account is right for you? We staff 2 Certified IRA Professionals and would love to help. Reach out to our Director Client Relations – Stacy Sheetz at 916.883.3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Features & Benefits
- Retirement accounts through a Preferred Custodian – annual fees paid by Stadia Capital
- Tax deferred growth – Traditional IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Solo(k)
- Tax free growth – Roth IRA
- Roth Conversion option available
- Assets may be passed on to beneficiaries through an inherited IRA